Tuesday 14 January 2014

Time to share the feelings I hold for AD

For all those who don't know what Asian Designers (AD) is all about, here is a little something for you to read..Happy Reading !!

Asian Designers has very recently launched into an online designers store that exhibits exclusive fusion clothing of the latest Asian as well as Western fashion and trends straight from the heart of South Asia. The 'Asian Designers' concept is unique in the sense that it gives emerging and talented Pakistani designers the opportunity to showcase their exotic work in this side of the globe.
In turn, my role, amongst other things, is to relay to the designers what the latest British trends are so they may incorporate it in their seasonal collections to ultimately produce clothing that would appeal to all and not confined to a specific, niche` market.
I recently directed a photoshoot for my online website where I chose locations in my local town that would depict the 'look and feel' of Britain. I chose a traditional fishing town called Old Leigh for the photoshoot, I captioned it in my mind as 'The Rustic East'. I paired the Eastern kurtas with trousers and Western jewellery to amalgamate it into fashion with a difference. Its the little things that make a big difference.
With my fashion ideology above, I can confidently say that each designer has something unique to offer and most importantly, there's a story behind each one that makes me believe in their passion.
I sincerely hope AD will please its customers and be successful, not just for my own benefits but mainly for those who inspire me, the designers.

InstagramFollow me on Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment