Sunday 15 February 2015

Re-Visiting: Asian Designers in a Nutshell!


www.asiandesigners.co.uk
What can be more appealing to a prospective shopper of South Asian clothing in the UK, than finding authentic Pakistani designers clothes latest with the trends, a strictly NO replica policy, utterly affordable; as in SO affordable that they are sold at the same price they sell in Pakistan, exclusive designers who are only available via Asian Designers website, outfits that are readily available to buy and practically at your doorstep on the next working day, quality that is not compromised despite the lower prices AND almost every outfit sold is a couture piece! Sounds too good to be true right?


Well, Asian Designers has nailed it! It created an online multibrand store for the Asian brands who are well-established in their countries of origin but have not yet made it to the UK. It then decided to tackle the biggest ever deterrent to most people shopping for a designer piece; the PRICE!
When you hear designer piece which is couture, one-off, naturally your instant instinct will say "here's a bigggg whole about to penetrate straight through my pocket!". That's where I decided to say 'No' to having to pay over the odds for a piece that is SO unique, its just yours.
I made sure I ticked all my boxes to bring something fresh, innovative, affordable and attractive to the South Asian market. It may be a clichéd statement but I genuinely believe that in terms of style, variations and versatility, Asian Designers has it all from the smart casual, party and pret wear to the semi-formals and formal wear and its not long before bridals are also on the list! AD wants everyone to look good for less.
I also make sure that as my designers' ranges grow, their designs do not overlap in styles so its fair on all the lovely people I work with. I dedicate a huge chunk of my day to be at the end of the phone so there is direct interaction with the customer as I know how e-commerce shopping is perceived as within the Asian market; a customer who feels apprehensive about shopping online due to bad experiences in the past or first ever online shopping or sizing issues that went wrong or items that are non-refundable etc etc, the list could go on!
Rest assured my customer feedback is vital to my business and thankfully its all on display through my website www.asiandesigners.co.uk.  Another worthy piece of news that I would like to share is that, AD is able to provide a middle-man service between you as a bride looking for a specific designer outfit from Pakistan, so I would shop around on your behalf and yet charge you the same price that you would be charged if you were to directly buy that outfit from the designer. In return though you will have piece of mind that your outfit will be delivered to your specification, size, colour etc by a reliable, well-established source in the UK. So say goodbye to the nerve-wrecking experience of having to pay your money overseas to someone that you don't even know!

In short, AD's key points are  designs originality, price, one-off pieces, availability, reliability and ofcourse last but not the least, integrity and professionalism seals this perfect package!

With Love,
Marwa x

PS: If you would like to come and meet me in person and admire our perfect package, you can find me at the following upcoming events. :)

- Masquerade Ball on the 21st of Feb at Porchester Hall London (purchase tickets here )

- Saverah Women Expo on the 15th of March at the DeVere Hotel Canary Wharf (purchase tickets here)

                   If you're not already following me on my social networking sites, then please do now:
http://www.instagram.com/AsianDesignershttps://www.facebook.com/AsianDesignersUKhttp://www.twitter.com/AsianDesigners
marwa@asiandesigners.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment